YAY! I've been waiting for more pictures! I usually can't tell who babies look like but in that first picture I totally see a Burningham! How is he doing with his eating and what not? Is he off the lights? I'd love to come see you before we move!!!
He's really cute! So can you email me your phone#. I need to call you so I can somehow get your baby present to you before he's all grown up. Chazey51@hotmail.com
He's so darling! Look at those cute little feet! I remember doing a million mini-shoots with Kelsey when she was born except for some reason, ALL of mine were CRAP. I hated every single picture. It's only now that I realize I was too overwhelmed and she really wasn't as cute of a newborn as I thought she was! No wonder! Shad, on the other hand, is darling. Now is the perfect time to take newborn pics of him - we should talk and I could give you a few pointers. I wish I could be there and take his pics, talk to you, help you with the breastfeeding, EVERYTHING! Hang in there!
6 comments:
YAY! I've been waiting for more pictures! I usually can't tell who babies look like but in that first picture I totally see a Burningham! How is he doing with his eating and what not? Is he off the lights? I'd love to come see you before we move!!!
He's really cute! So can you email me your phone#. I need to call you so I can somehow get your baby present to you before he's all grown up. Chazey51@hotmail.com
What a sweet baby. I love the picture of his feet on your header. They are so tiny and perfect :)
He's so darling! Look at those cute little feet! I remember doing a million mini-shoots with Kelsey when she was born except for some reason, ALL of mine were CRAP. I hated every single picture. It's only now that I realize I was too overwhelmed and she really wasn't as cute of a newborn as I thought she was! No wonder! Shad, on the other hand, is darling. Now is the perfect time to take newborn pics of him - we should talk and I could give you a few pointers. I wish I could be there and take his pics, talk to you, help you with the breastfeeding, EVERYTHING! Hang in there!
I love all of these pictures of him - they are adorable! I really like the one of his feet too.
Hey this is Meg's friend, Sarah. Stumbled on your blog (please don't let that freak you out, it was all legit.) Anyway CONGRATS! cute baby!!
Post a Comment