I am so lucky to have a very happy baby, pretty typical expression
The picture below reminds me of a certain Seinfeld episode where Kramer does a photo shoot of George. Lets hope Shad never thinks this is the way to hit on the girl in the photo store haha!
Shad likes to "skimmer board" in the pool. He stands on my stomach while I hold his hands and we cruise around. He seems bored in the picture but he is just a mellow guy.
Please notice all of the toys in this picture, but what has my son decided to play with? He loves to put the burp cloths over his face and then do his dance moves -video of that to come soon. Maybe he feels less inhibited if you can't see his face?
4 comments:
Mikaela- he is such a cute little guy. He's a good mix of the two of you, but I certainly see a lot of you in him. He's darling!
Awww! I'm so glad you added some pictures. I'd love to see more. The George pose cracks me up! I definitely know to which episode you're referring. I wish we could go swimming with you. Miss you!
He's really precious! I think he looks like you!!!
Those pictures are way cute! It's fun to see him in some every day shots since we don't get to see him as often as we wish we could. He is one cute and easy going kid!
Post a Comment