Its so funny how kids just love their car seats... when they're not in the car! I love how he was so pleased with himself. Success!
So much for Shad being the next Armstrong looks like he's more into mountain scaling than biking. Oh well Dan you have a few years to mold him
That was so funny! I love how when he finally got in there he was in that cute lounging position, bopping his foot up and down. What a funny kid!
I can't believe how mobile he is now!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Its so funny how kids just love their car seats... when they're not in the car!
I love how he was so pleased with himself. Success!
So much for Shad being the next Armstrong looks like he's more into mountain scaling than biking. Oh well Dan you have a few years to mold him
That was so funny! I love how when he finally got in there he was in that cute lounging position, bopping his foot up and down. What a funny kid!
I can't believe how mobile he is now!
Post a Comment