Tuesday, January 19, 2010

More Pictures, because he is just so stinking cute!!!





Shad's first time seeing the christmas tree with lights on, based on this reaction the lights were never on unless he was in bed.


Based on that Smile we shouldn't have to ask.




Him and Dan eating some Thanksgiving. He does that with his left hand when he is tired. I refer to it as the "claw hand thing" and it really freaked me out at first.




Showing off some "knitty bits". I took a bunch of pictures of him only wearing stuff I had knit, (obviously I forewent a sweater although he has two I made).


Out walking our puppies



Shad and Solo like to stand and look out the window together. Unfortunately, they are both attracted to the camera so it has been impossible to get a picture of them together. It is just cute to see both of them from behind looking out at the world together like some unstoppable team.


Shad really liked Grandma Phillips' sweet potatoes at Thanksgiving, apparently I didn't quite capture the same flavor. Notice the sweet potato hair gel, that is what he use to do when he was done eating. . . . very nice use of food he thought.



This was my super-spectacular job of getting a picture and video at the same time, I think I blocked my own flash with my arm-nice one Mikaela.



Dan helping Shad open his Christmas presents, he loved the silver wrapping paper!!



Yeah, he saw the toys, but he likes this better . . .



He loved the mirror at the back of this alphabet book for the letter "Y" for you!




Hanging out topless right before his first "bad" haircut, it also happens to be the only one he has ever had. The sweet potato hairstyle helped point out how badly he needed this done.




Trust me, he is playing you. He was all over the place!










1 comment:

Brenda Burningham said...

I hope you saved some of those cute little locks to send to great-grandma Burningham. It will probably prolong her life, and might just get you in the will! There is definitely a little red coming through!