Dear Grandpa Who is a Dentist,
I would have previously told you not to worry about my teeth, but that would have probably required your heart to stop so I did not because I want you at my birthday party on Saturday. I also was really looking forward to checking out the babes on the beach in Hawaii and it would be disappointing if we didn't get to go because you had a heart attack. I am writing this to let you know that tooth number two is making its way to the land of the chewing and I will soon be able to properly masticate my food with both my maxillary and mandibular bones. This is due to the fact that my mouth is now behaving as it should and erupting the front left lower tooth, perfect to coincide with the tooth I already have. I also wanted to let you know that my water is flouridated so you need not worry about that, but I would like a toothbrush for my birthday present if that could be arranged. Thanks for thinking of me and can't wait to see you in just a few days and show off my pearly whites!
Love,
Shad Man
PS, I Think I deserve a surprise under my pillow for this tooth thing. I get the impression from my cousins that losing them doesn't hurt and I am definitely not enjoying getting them. If you could please have a chat with the tooth fairy I would appreciate it, she may need to rethink her policy about leaving things under pillows. Also, if I could have a pillow that would be nice. Sometimes I have to use my puppy as a pillow because mom won't put the cute pillow grandma and Aunt "B" made for me in my bed for me.
3 comments:
What a cutie, hang in there guys
That is a great tooth! Why is it so bad to have the top one come in first?
Actually, I have no idea why it matters what tooth comes in first, the only thing I know regarding babies and teeth is that pacifiers are better for their mouth than sucking their thumb. Also, Mike we should be telling you to hang in there!! Shad has been amazing through the teething thing and has continued to sleep through the night and barely fussed during the day. I am just so glad we made him cry it out before he started teething because I think that could have been bad.
Post a Comment