Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Halloween

It’s been a bit spooky at our house this Autumn

We’ve been off just a bit, rather ornery and rotten

You’ve wondered perhaps if we are cursed

I’ve been a witch, the absolute worst.

I can’t lose this feeling that I’m not alone,

There is certainly something afoot in our home.


Not a ghost or black cat or trick will explain it

We’ve been keeping a little bit of a secret

Its not candy or apples or a Halloween treat

But two little hands and two tiny feet

Will be joining our house the beginning of June

When Shad’s younger sibling arrives with a BOO!


10 comments:

Berecca said...

Yeah!!! I'm so excited! :)

Daisha said...

That's so exciting Mikaela! Hope you're feeling well. Congratulations!!

keri said...

Congrats! So exciting!!

Unknown said...

WHOOOOOOOOhoOOOOOOOOOOO! So awesome Mikaela!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!

Kylen and Adrienne said...

Hee hee! I love the poem and the pic of the skeleton mommy...genius! The whole background looks so cute too. Congrats again!

Emily said...

We're so excited for you guys - congrats and hope you get to feeling better soon Mikaela!

Emily said...

Biggest congrats!!!

Tracy said...

Hooray!!! Congrats M!!! I'm so very happy for you, and I hope your pregnancy goes well.

Acker Family said...

Love that little halloween poem!! SO clever! Congratulations!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You're too cute, Mikaela! Big contrats to you and your family!
Aunt Wilma