Shad hasn't been sitting around quietly. He has been riding a balance bike for more than a year now but just learned how to ride a peddle bike this week. He often rides his balance bike on local trails and talks about taking his pedal bike "mountain biking". People we run into on the trail think its pretty funny to see a 3 year old out there and every time he sees a mountain he talks about mountain biking. He likes to watch mountain bike videos and I'm pretty sure he thinks he's doing the same 15 foot drops and steep downhills as the riders on the videos.
Shad and Bailey have both been doing really well! Shad has been really excited about his new baby sister and likes to give her hugs and kisses. He talks about how cute she is too. His excitement is a big relief and hopefully it stays that way.



Mikaela is doing well. She has been really active. She has been baking and we even went to Sedona with the family. My parents who were nice enough to come help out came and it was nice to get out. Mikaela looks like she's ready to ride her bike already but we'll hold off on that for now.



2 comments:
She is so beautiful! What a perfect little tiny daughter. Thanks for adding more pictures Dan. I think it's amazing that Shad can already ride a bike! He needs to teach Jay, haha!
I would love to be riding my bike and I have considered it a few times, but when the morning rolls around after being up during the night, I am just too exhausted. Oh well, soon enough I guess. I just hate the combination of the post baby body and doing nothing about it!
Post a Comment