Friday, September 26, 2008

Surprise!

I am sure no one ever thought we would do this, start a blog that is,  I will admit I was hesitant.  However, with life as busy as it is Dan wanted to start keeping track of what was going on.  We first talked about it after going to Europe last fall, now that it has been a year it's about time.  Not to mention that other really big thing no one thought would happen.  Despite everyone being convinced we were infertile, (not true, not trying and not able are not the same) or simply going to wait until we were, Dan and I are expecting our first child March 5, 2009.  In case anyone is wondering Brenda is directly responsible for praying this child here.  That means we only have a few more months of whatever sanity we had left so we better capture it while we can.

4 comments:

Acker Family said...

HEY!! I'm so glad you have a blog! And congrats on the baby! That is so exciting. Can't wait to see more pictures of your life and catch up through your blog! You can check mine out at www.lilymaeacker.blogspot.com! -Amanda (Uram) Acker

Emily said...

I caught Dave reading your BLOG last night and was way excited you guys are BLOGGING now! I love BLOGGING, but Dave hates it - much like many things in our marriage. :)

I'm excited your guys gave in!

EMILY

Pearson's said...

It's about time you got on the blogging wagon! Can't wait to find out what your having!!!!! Hopefully YOU get want YOU wanted!!!!!! I'll say a little prayer for you. BOY BOY BOY BOY, I'm sending BOY thoughts your way!

Unknown said...

Welcome to the addicting world of blogging! We look forward to many future amusing posts (many of which we hope include the word poo). We like how Mikaela subtly hinted that this was Dan's idea. Our favorite thing about the blog so far is Dan's "Hollister" look in the wedding picture. Oh how our little Dan has grown up. We love you guys and can't wait to see you in November/December. Give the belly a kiss! And keep on knitting...