Wednesday, October 15, 2008
About The Name
So Dan and I haven't really agreed on a name so far. We had given up trying to think of boy names until we knew since not only did we expect a girl originally, but good boy names are sooooo hard to come by. I put a few of our ideas here but we really are interested in feedback not just the winner of the poll. Be aware, we could completely disregard any opinions and do something crazy, but.... let us know what you think, honestly please. And if you have any other great suggestions feel free to let us know. Apparently I wasn't clear... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us know what you think of the list, if one particularly sticks out as awful, you had a hard time choosing between two etc. keri, thanks for your comment, you get it. Also, I can't change it in the poll but the spelling for Shadrack would probably be changed to shadrach if we chose it. Thanks so much for your input.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Cruz is the name. Even though it was never on our poll! :) Just thought of it one day. I like the name Kingston a lot and also Asher. Lance and Riley are to common for me. :) Hee Hee. Good luck finding a name that you both agree on.
You know we're not fans of Shadrach, sorry guys. And again, Asher is cool yet it has many potential problems. We like Lance the best. Kingston is also cool.
Mikaela! How are you? I haven't talked to you in a couple years. I can't believe you're pregnant! Congrats! Hope all is well.
I've got a buddy named Asher and some how he got stuck with bing called "Ashole" whenever among our friends, so I suggest you think about that for a minute. You're missing one name on the list, but Kingston is a good replacement and that's why I voted for it twice.
-Brother Zook
I voted for Riley because I have always loved that name. When I see Shadrack it instantly makes me think of the bible story...but that's not a bad thing. I am so excited for you both. It is funny how the name can change all the way up until you have to sign the official document. Good luck!
Oh, one more thing. I especially like the way that Riley Phillips sounds. It has a nice flow to it...anyway.
Our families vote is Asher. All the girls that is. Micah's vote is for Lance. It's 4 to 1 though. We love A names!
Post a Comment