Wednesday, October 8, 2008
One more day
Okay, obviously we don't have any sanity left based on Dan's last post. I will admit I have lost it, despite the very frequent ultrasounds at work still no news on the gender. We even had an ultrasound specialist try twice. Come on, she can check the kidneys on a kitten, or the adrenal glands in a chihuahua, but can't tell the bits on the baby? I suppose it would help if it would quit hanging out with it's legs crossed and feet pointing to my spine. As cool as seeing it have the hiccups or sucking it's thumb or going nutso in there is, I really would like a clear shot at the jewels or lack there-of. Of course, tomorrow is our ultrasound and we should find out then, but based on attitude and obstinance... I'm guessing it is a little Dan. I was not a difficult baby, my mom says so. If I am allowed to say so myself, I had a spectacular beginning, coming into the world unaided and unexpected and stayed wonderful until now. Dan on the other hand was first caught skipping school in kindergarten, and didn't quit until high school was over. I will admit though, I'm all for a little boy so cross your fingers. I don't know what could be scarier than a female version of Dan with me raising it.... oh I should be careful saying that. I have so just jinxed myself. Anyway, after tomorrow, we should all know. So long sanity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment