Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Moves

So Shad has been doing this for a while, we refer to it as knee-walking (pretty creative right?) and he originally would flap his arms around and pant heavily while he did it as well. He has moved past that a little bit but you really just have to see the video to appreciate what a nut he can be:



This however, is pretty new and he is cruising around like crazy now!

1 comment:

Brenda Burningham said...

Wow I can't believe he is really walking! I loved being able to see it. It's good you got video of the knee walking as well, because he won't do it much longer. I noticed that he crawled on the tile. Smart boy. Those tiles are hard on knees compared to carpet. I also love the pictures when Shad is on Dan's or your shoulders. He gets the most hilarious expressions!