Tuesday, July 27, 2010

WARNING: VIDEO OVERLOAD

Shad has been pretty hilarious lately so I thought I would post a few videos showing his silly personality. He received a football from a cousin for Christmas and has really gotten excited about it recently and loved to play his own personal game of catch involving him throwing the ball, chasing it and throwing it again. He wears himself out pretty well with this game. And yes, it looks like he is going to be a Lefty, he uses his left hand to eat with a fork too. (when he doesn't give up and just eat with his hands that is.)
He also thinks it is pretty funny to throw the ball at our dog Solo. Solo is the unfortunate playmate in one of Shad's other favorite games, doggy rodeo. Fortunately he is such a gentle and forgiving dog it usually ends with him just walking away when he is tired of Shad sitting and jumping on him. The video is actually a pretty short amount of time for him to put up with it, Shad usually gets to ride a little longer.


Shad also has started backing up and sitting down on things and thinks it is pretty cool. Once again, favorite thing to back up and sit on . . . Solo. We are lucky he is so patient because Shad really does torment him. The other day after cleaning Solo's ears I turned to see Shad hanging from one of Solo's ears with both hands trying to copy me and once again Solo was just putting up with it. I didn't however, and quickly let Shad know that was not okay. To show just how goofy Shad is, as I was posting this I heard him making noise in the kitchen and looked over to see this: What motivated him to walk around with a tupperware in his mouth covering his nose and eyes we will never know but he kept it up for probably five minutes thinking he was pretty cool.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I love the videos! It makes me wish we had a video camera to take video of Brooklyn! It will be on my wish list for now.

I'm so glad we got to see you guys in Bear Lake - Shad is growing and changing so much, he is such a cute kid!

keri said...

Totally off subject here, but I'm pretty sure that we have the exact same couch and chair living room set. I don't know about you... but I ask myself all the time these days, what I was thinking buying that color. Luckily they are super easy to clean. So far anyways ;)
Shad is so stinkin cute! How lucky you guys are to have such a kind and gentle dog that puts up with his tormenting. My moms dog absolutely HATES Maddie!

Kylen and Adrienne said...

Love those videos! He is such a funny kid! I can totally understand the tupperware thing...Kathryn has had a little orange tupper lid in her toy box for a year now and she STILL loves to play with it!