Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Heads Up!

Due to Dan's field of employment it will soon be necessary for us to make our blog private. I immediately think of the movie "The Sixth Sense," and imagine someone breaking into our bathroom in their underwear, but in reality it can be detrimental to therapy if a patient knows too much or gets too involved with a therapist's private life.

imgres.jpg

Oh man, I forgot how much I hate that movie, just looking through pictures to find that gave me the complete creeps. Absolutely cannot handle ghost/scary/people-popping-out-at-you movies!!!

So, if you would like to be included on the list to be able to sign in and still see our blog please leave a comment with your e-mail address, or if you would like to be more private e-mail it to me. (it always drives me crazy when people get all paranoid and go private but say the only way to go on the list is to broadcast your e-mail address on their blog.)

If you have problems signing in to people's blogs that are private (Karen- I am talking to you) just request to be added to the list that gets automatic e-mails when a new post is put up. That way you will still be able to get on the blog and will know anytime something new happens. That being said, no guarantees it will be interesting. May want to stay posted though because you never know what surprises might be coming ;op

9 comments:

Emily Judd said...

you know i'd love an invite! :) so what is this way to get an email when a new post goes up? is there something I don't know about on blogger or is it just something you'll send out? I need blogger to come up with something like that!

Tracy said...

I definitely want an invite. tracy4belts@yahoo.com

Jenn said...

jenn_morrill@hotmail.com

:)

Britanee Walker said...

please send me an invite! mr.bgwalker@gmail.com

Emily said...

I love getting updates on all my Salem-peeps.
emgemm@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Mikaela -

Yes, I frequently visit your blog despite the fact that I haven't seen you in almost 2 years and Dan in nearly one. I'd love an invite.

Preston
(prestonzook@gmail.com)

Acker Family said...

me me! :) amandaacker@msn.com

Btw, Shad is adorable!! Such a good mix of you and Dan :)

Sasha said...

We would love to remain in contact with your family. BTW, I am Dan's cousin. We love reading your blog .... sashawatt@gmail.com

kristen. said...

Add me! kmkaupp@gmail.com