Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Cute Girl



Loving bath time.
Ohh, shiney!  Bailey already has an eye for jewels and bling.  Some of Grandma Brenda come with her!

You know your dog is amazing when this is his reaction to being attacked by a hair-pulling, eye-poking, tail-grabbing infant.

Of course he loves me!

Snuggling with one of my favorite people.  My dad's sister, Joy, is one of the most kind and gracious people I know, as is her husband.
"Hey Handsome!"

"Wait, Your telling me we are related?!?! That's a bummer."

When you have no hair, you get to rock the big hair bows every day!

playing with caterpillars with Chase.

This is how I feel about being outside!

Playing it cool in her own plane seat.  We were lucky to get the one extra seat on the flight.  She started to fuss about being held so I sat her down and buckled her up.  She was happy the rest of the flight, landing etc.

Just getting some hair products.

Who can resist the swings?

3 comments:

Daisha said...

She is so adorable Mikaela!

Jenn said...

I can't handle looking at her, she is TOO cute and you dress her SO cute! I love the airplane outfit. Keep up the blog I love it! Miss you! Oh, and by the by, I HAVE to go to the post office next week to send out 1800 Mormon prom invites so I will bring Brinton's CD and send it off to you! Txt me your address one more time. :)

Unknown said...

She is sooo cute!