Thursday, April 4, 2013

Up Two Pounds!

     Bailey had a weight check yesterday and gained two whole pounds in a month.  Despite that amazing growth she is actually still below the charts for her age.  As the doctor put it, "Now at least she isn't in the third percentile for a four month old."  But more importantly, her growth curve is headed up now instead of flat lining for several months and then dropping off.  I was glad she had grown so much and it definitely confirmed that we had done the right thing switching to formula.  Her and Shad are doing well and more posts about our most recent trip to California etc to come soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, go Bailey! You must have been the same way as a kid... in fact, are you even on the growth charts for 29 year olds? I can't believe how grown up Bailey is! And I can't believe we haven't met her :( She is beautiful. We miss you guys. What a relief to switch to formula, right? Oh why do I have to just be starting the whole breast feeding thing again in 2 weeks? ahhh! Wish me luck :) PS I had to type in assrox to be able to publish this comment.