Bailey's birthday was a lot of fun. We got up and did presents early, Shad loved it. We went to the gym in the middle of the day and I reminded myself no matter how bad spin class got it would be infinitely better than how I spent the same hour the previous year. As we were cooling down I looked at the clock and realized it was the exact same time as when my water broke on the way to get Dan. Incredible a year has already passed. That night we let Shad pick dinner and he did a great job picking one of Bailey's favorites. Afterwards we did cake which everyone loved. Bailey is such a little angel, and so sweet and happy. I love that she still gives me snuggles although she is into everything too. yesterday she was caught standing on the open dishwasher door holding onto the top rack and climbing onto the toilet. We are going to have our hands full with this one!
 |
2 comments:
FINALLY YOU UPDATE YOUR BLOG! What a cutie pie Mikaela! Sounds like she had a fantastic bday. :) I loved seeing the cookie jar we got you for your wedding on your kitchen counter. :) Miss you!
What a doll! The picture of Shad smiling reminds me of Dustin! I hope you had a nice birthday yourself :)
Post a Comment