Saturday, August 24, 2013

And I could have skipped the previous six thousand words. . .

He was hesitant so Mike was kind enough to suggest I climb in first- oh great!

little more heavy duty than his halloween costume

I honestly have no idea what was going on here but I just love that Jeanna is playing with Bailey a day after surgery, and Bailey's face so it got posted anyway!

She was enamored!  She literally had both legs up inside of it.

The ambulance, he didn't want to get in first because he said that is where people go when they "died", but we showed him the teddy bears they give kids and how they make them feel better so they can go home to their families and then he was okay.

He picked the perfect day to wear a patriotic shirt and his "exercises" shorts.

My dear grandma, I was a little nervous to hand her Bailey, but they all survived!

Shad's grand adventure on "the little horse"

Tinkering: what's not to love?

Having fun with the sand and water.

He was a little short for it.

Bailey at the Tour of Utah- yes her mouth is full of food, always happiest while eating!

John pointing the police dog out to Shad.  Pretty sure he was a bomb dog not a drug dog because the handler was letting him jump up and lick people and stuff- definitely don't see that with the drug dogs.

1 comment:

Kylen and Adrienne said...

Sounds fun! Bummed we couldn't see you while you were up here but I totally understand that schedules don't always allow for lots of free time. Glad you all had a good trip :)