Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I HATE WINTER!

The only thing more depressing than the latest onslaught of winter arsenal is the recent state of our blog.  We appreciate the loyalty if there are any readers left.  Thank you for sticking with us through the troubled posts or lack of posts in that last month.  School became crazy and I didn't have time to co-author our blog.  Mikaela says "little did you know how bad that would be.  BIG OOPS!"  I had no idea how down she had been feeling until I read our blog.  We've done some major damage control in the form of time spent together to try and satiate the medically/physiologically induced troubles.  I know it must be difficult for Mikaela to only have a husband in theory when school is in session.  She has done an amazing job of supporting me and preparing for our family in the last few months.  Our blog really wasn't that bad but I wanted to do a new post with some pictures of summer to get the blood flowing again.  I am a severe antagonist of winter conditions and each year my feelings seem to get stronger.  Unfortunately, winter isn't leaving anytime soon and so I am going to make the best of what we have by reminiscing about summer experiences through the medium of photography.  I hope that you enjoy some of the photos. 

This picture was taken in Moab.


This was the hike to get up to where we took the previous picture.


This was at Lake Mead early in the year.


This was taken on the coast in Newport, Oregon.  You can't really see the ocean because of our extremely large heads but it was a good memory so deal with it.


This was taken in August at a lake in Oregon.

No comments: