Thursday, December 11, 2008
OOPS
Well, the Dr.'s appt. went fine. No concerns that we are aware of. The glucose drink did make me pretty sick and give me one killer headache but my Dr. assured me it did the same thing to him when he tried it and not to worry. However, my left hip has been a little sore since Sunday (a bit of foreshadowing if you paid attention to my last post) I asked the Dr. what may have caused this and how to prevent it. He let me know it was probably a strained hip flexor and that heavy lifting and twisting could cause it. Good thing I moved that furniture around Saturday, it looks so much better now where it is than where it started! Oh, that's right, it's in the same spot. Oh well, I guess I learned that lesson the hard way. Luckily, it is feeling better and no real harm done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh I so miss that lovely tasting sugar water. I wish I could drink it every morning and walk around sick to my stomach for a few hours. What fun. Did you get the results yet?
Post a Comment