Sunday, January 25, 2009

SIX WEEKS AND COUNTING

One week closer to the perennial responsibilities of parenthood.  Things have gone well to this point and now comes the uncertainty of being new parents.  It will be interesting to see how things work out.  I am looking forward to changing the diapers and washing the spit up out of various articles of clothing.  School is going well for Dan.  Work is going well for me.  That's all for now.

5 comments:

Karissa said...

Wow, you sound so excited... You don't know what your in for :) Just kidding. You guys will be great parents! Its a challenge but i haven't see you back down to any work 'challenges' that I have given you so you will be fine. Keep enjoying your sleep for the next six weeks!

Mike said...

This is Peter Pan checking in see you at the second star to the right and straight on til morning.

Emily said...

Wow, time has flown for me! :) I hope everything continues to go well... and if possible - give birth on your due date so I can see your baby boy in person! (We'll be up for Abbie's baptism, if you have him later Dave threatened me that I have to drive myself up to see the baby - which I'm willing to do!)

jessicalangprice said...

Duh-duh-DUHNN...we're so excited for you guys, it's such a special time when you're holding that baby in your arms. But I remember the feeling of uncertainty - and it all came to me on our drive to the hospital. You'll do great - don't panic and soak up the moments. Oh yeah, and WHERE ARE PICTURES of you and your cute belly!? Tell Dan to break out the camera, I don't care what you're wearing!

Unknown said...

i think kingston is dumb. i prefer shadrack burnigthighs philips. i think it sounds strong and gives him some personality. I love you Sats. And take a freikin picture of yourself!