


AFTER 21 AND 1/2 HOURS OF LABOR, SHADRACH THOREAU PHILLIPS MADE IT INTO THE WORLD. THERE WERE ONLY 15 MINUTES OF PUSHING BECAUSE ONCE THE PUSHING STARTED HE WAS COMMITTED TO GETTING IT OVER WITH. THE NURSE TRIED TO TELL MK TO STOP PUSHING BUT IT WAS ALL OVER AND THE DOCTOR DIDN'T EVEN MAKE IT INTO THE ROOM. I WILL POST LATER BUT HERE ARE SOME PICTURES TO KEEP ALL OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY SATIATED.
8 comments:
Oh my gosh! Congratulations you guys!!! He's so cute! Early too.. Wow! Now I really need to get my butt in gear and bring you your shower gift Mikaela! Congrats again!
We're so excited he's here, but so sorry it took so long Mikaela! You are a trooper and have set a high standard. He is adorable and I can't wait to meet Shadrach in person! (I'll be counting down the days until we're in town!)
Incredible, we're so excited for you guys. You guys are going to be such great parents. Anna and I thought the most amazing thing about having a new baby was when you are ready to leave how the doctor just kind of hands you the baby and says here you go. You don't have to sign anything or do any type of paperwork. We just kind of looked at each other and said, uh now what? So don't feel bad if when you leave you have the deer in the headlights feeling because everyone has the same feeling and you will quickly figure it out. We hope to see much more of cute little shadrach!!
Congratulations to you 3. What an amazing experience. Talk about memories!
HOORAY! He's here, a bit early but from the early, drugged up phone call I thought it might be the case! I can't wait to see more pictures of him! Rest up and enjoy having your mom there...and this special time with your newborn. It's a crazy time of learning with ups and downs. Congrats, we're so excited for you to join the club!
Congrats!!! What a beatiful baby boy! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Congratulations to the both of you. Sorry the labor was so long, but the end result is so worth it huh?! He's a cute one!
AHHHHH! Congratulations! I was shocked to look and your blog and see he's here. Wow, he is beautiful guys! I can't wait to call and hear all the details. I would this very minute, but it's too late and hopefully you're sleeping. Congrats!
Post a Comment