Monday, November 12, 2012

Don't Sleep at the Wheel


  Apparently I feel like getting some things off my chest, I am going to make another confession.  I am a terrible driver.  Not just mediocre, or less than great, but horrific.  Learning to drive with my dad was one of the worst experiences of my life.  So, take these skills and combine them with the ridiculously enormous truck grocery carts at Safeway and you have a recipe for disaster.  I was doing my best to maneuver through the aisles when a woman approached me laughing.  "I know, haha, I suck at this just be glad we aren't on the road" I am thinking.  She then tells me Shad is fast asleep.  I look down at my driver and sure enough he is totally out on the steering wheel.  This was a huge shock considering he is normally hanging out of the cart or climbing on top of it, unless of course he has buckled the seat belt which he can't undo himself.   At least we had an excuse for how our cart was driving that day.

No comments: